New Love for Old Products

 Hello and welcome back to Snip N Share. If it's your first time here, welcome! Raise your hand if you have some stamps in your stash that have gone unused for at least a year? I see you. I see smirks that say you have items in your collection that have never been used in years! Time to break them out and give them some loving. 

Last September, Reverse Confetti was selling mystery boxes. I love to purchase these and set them aside for Christmas gifts to myself. I tend to do most of the Christmas shopping and so with mystery boxes the contents are truly a surprise. And I must say, I've not been disappointed yet. 

So, I set my Reverse Confetti box aside and not a month after arriving and nestled into a drawer to avoid peeking, Reverse Confetti made the announcement they were retiring and closing shop. It was bittersweet on Christmas day when I got to see all my new goodies. 


I've poked around here and there with them but haven't gotten really creative with any one set. So, I decided to finally sit down and play. I chose the Take Flight set and the Big Sun creative cuts. The Big Sun set is perfect fit for the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris. If you've never tried the Magic Iris interactive set from Lawn Fawn you should! It's such a sweet surprise to lower the lever and find a hidden message or design in the center.


This was made by stamping and cutting the kite from both white and patterned paper. I cut out the top portion of the kite and attached it to the white kite so I can have a colorful tail and patterned sail. The heart, airplane and clouds were colored with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers and white gel pen highlights. I ink blended the centers of the Big Sun to give it some definition. The patterned paper is from Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind paper pad.

Now I know you can't get Reverse Confetti anymore, so I wanted to share with you a similar one I created with Lawn Fawn products from a recent release. Lawn Fawn mice are always a pleasure to work with and getting into some wild adventures! All products are listed and linked below. Coloring was done with Copic markers, however I'm afraid I didn't record which color combinations I used. 




Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

~ Beth

-------------------------------------------------------------
Products Used:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence Badge Earned

Bunnies, Bunnies, Everywhere!