World Cardmaking Day '23

 Hello and Welcome! Saturday October 8th was World Cardmaking Day. It was started as an official start to making your Christmas/holiday cards. Were you participating in WCMD '23?

I managed to make 7 Christmas cards and a general thinking of you. The card I'm sharing today is by far my favorite! It's a blend of Lawn Fawn, Hero Arts, Honey Bee, AltENew, Pink and Main, and Gina K Designs. Phew! I don't always remember to mix and match my stash. I often get set locked - in that I'll start with one stamp or die set and can't see past it to use anything outside the set or provided examples. 



The Hero Arts peeking reindeer and candy canes are from their Holiday Shop box on a limited release to select retailers. I'll have links below. I cut the reindeer from Gina K Designs Kraft & Warm Cocoa cardstock and also scraps of red and green metallic for the collar. After applying glue to his antlers, I dipped it in Pink & Main white flock. The candy cane was cut from GKD heavy white and AltENew red glitter cardstock. 

The wreath is cut twice from Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Holiday Wreath Add-On and extra holly leaves and berries cut from AltENew glitter cardstock. 

The sentiment strip is from Gina K Designs and Honey Bee buzz words Christmas. 



This one was also fun to make, although a bit tedious with all the die cuts. These are from older pieces in my stash including Sizzix, Lawn Fawn, Tonic, and Gina K. I wasn't too much in the mood for inking at the time and looked for a cards that was all die cuts (except for the sentiment).


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Beth


Reindeer Card Supplies:

Hero Arts Reindeer Fancy Die: (Craftique)

Hero Arts Candy Cane Fancy Die: (Craftique)

Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Holly Wreath: (Craftique) (Lawn Fawn)

AltENew Red Glitter Cardstock: (Craftique)

AltENew Green Glitter Cardstock: (Craftique)

Honey Bee Christmas Die: Honey Bee Stamps

GKD Happy Holidays Sentiment Sheets: (GKD)

GKD Kraft cardstock: (Craftique) (GKD)

GKD Warm Cocoa cardstock: (Craftique) (GKD)


Snowman Card Supplies:

Sizzix Chilly & Freezy Snowmen (possibly discontinued)

Sizzix Treeline: (SSS)

Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders: (Lawn Fawn)

Tonic Silver Tinsel Snowflakes (possibly discontinued)

Gina K Designs Holiday Silhouettes: (GKD)

Comments

  1. I’m 🥰 with the peeking reindeer card! I like how you just layered different pieces to make an elegant card! The snowmen are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Persistence Badge Earned

Bunnies, Bunnies, Everywhere!

New Love for Old Products